Wednesday, April 6, 2011

TurboChad blog open for discussion!

As I have been traveling around the great state of Michigan meeting with all of you I've come to realize that the power and energy industry is a closely connected community.  So, I thought I would try something new and start a blog.  I've never 'blogged' before, never followed anyone else's blog, and for all I know my loving and supportive wife might end up as my only follower, but let's give it a shot anyway!

My ultimate vision for this blog is as follows:

-  Post TurboCare accomplishments and successful project announcements so you can keep up to date on how TurboCare is helping other customers all over the world.  Who knows, a utility in Singapore might have a problem that's similar to yours.  Reading about it on this blog might give some insight to a solution.
-  A casual public forum for you and others to share comments and ideas.
-  A place for you to contact me if you have a questions or need assistance with anything. 
-  Save the website address to your Favorites so you can quickly and easily access the blog in the future.

Let's get started!

1 comment:

  1. I saw comments from people who already got their loan from Mr Benjamin Lee and I decided to apply under their recommendations and just 5 days later I confirmed my loan in my bank account a total amount of $850,000 .00 which I requested for.This is really a great news and I am advising everyone who needs real loan lender to apply through their email : 247officedept@gmail.com or WhatsApp : +1-989-394-3740.   I am happy now that I have gotten the loan I requested .

    ReplyDelete